Dining (out) in Dallas
Traveling to any city, you can usually find a Chili’s that you can safely eat at – if that’s your thing. I like chain restaurants, but sometimes you want a little more. But finding a good non-chain restaurant for safe GF eating can be a little tricky if you’re traveling.
So if you are new to Dallas, traveling here, or simply want a few new ideas, below are the places I have safely eaten at with a link to the post in which I blogged about my experience.
I will be adding more as I write about them. Enjoy!
- Chamberlain’s Fish Market (4525 Belt Line Road, Addison, TX 75254)
- The Grill On The Alley (13270 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240)
- Wildwood Grill (2700 E. Southlake Blvd., Southlake, TX 76092)
- The Glass Cactus at the Gaylord Texan (1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051)
- Itallianis (1601 Precinct Line Road, Hurst, TX 76054)
- The Old Hickory Steakhouse at the Gaylord Texan (1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051)
- Picasso’s Pizza (3 locations in Dallas area – see website)
- PF Changs (several locations in the D/FW area – see website for locations)
- The Caribbean Café (1000 Webb Chapel Road, Carrollton, TX 75006-7779)
- The Cool River Café – Steakhouse & Southwestern Grille (1045 Hidden Ridge, Irving, TX 75038)
- Dodie’s Cajun Café (2626 N Josey Ln # 112, Carrollton, TX 75007-5539)
- Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House (5330 Belt Line Road, Addison, TX 75254)
- Benedict’s Restaurant (4800 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX 75254-7541)
- BJ’s Brewhouse (4901 Belt Line Road, Dallas, TX 75001)